Monday 19 September 2011

Monotony

I've always loved that word. Mo-no-ton-y. Its fun to say.. Anyway, on to the knitting stuff. I've finished my booties, and they turned out quite well :) The blanket has stopped being a one piece be all or end all, and now its going to be done in squares, so that when I get bored with something, I can just start a new pattern! Hooray! I'm back on track with the jumper, because I finially reached the armholes, so it wasn't just the same thing constantly. I get annoyed when knitting patterns are very repeditive.

So, my photography skills are lacking.




Anyway, booties. Yes, my room in the background is very messy. Its how I like it.. *cough*












So, the baby stuff is all working out fairly well, and I'm currently looking for a nice cardigan pattern for my first cousin once removed (Flynn, as featured here) There's also a pair of wristlets in the making, because my arms get cold while I'm at work, and I need to be able to type.

They're a pattern I'm making up as I go along, and will just be done in stocking stitch me thinks. I'm using a synthetic moda vera yarn, in orange, which has some interesting black bits intersperced. should be fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment