Saturday 10 August 2013

Whats on the needles

This time of year, I usually do a lot of curling up on the couch with a cup of tea and watching the rain. But, can't do that without my knitting handy. Its been a very up and down day today, with the rain coming in bursts and the sun and hot humidity yuck also prevalent. I much say, its not a good week to be back at uni. But the rain and sun will hopefully result in big broccolli and snowpeas!

Another plus for this time is sour sops.

While technically a weed, I love the yellow bells just poking out of the carpet green clover like leaves. They were always around the garden when I was a kid, and many pretend soups and potions included them as vital ingredients.

I started this peurperium cardigan almost as soon as I finished the last one I made for the recent baby in my life.

Apologies for the awful phone picture...
I love the pattern, and I love having a play with stripes and patterns on the front. I also know that most parents love it, easy to put on, easy to wash, and a bit more modern that most of my pattern collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment